- Giant Squishy Heart Pillow Perfect For Romantic Evening Decorations
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
What a cute little bag! This pattern is really simple and surprisingly easy. Flower Purse by Meladoras Creations is a lovely pattern that will get you so many compliments! This cute crochet purse pattern comes with directions for three different bag sizes and can be done beautifully using odds and ends from other projects. The project is so much fun and it’s easy to do as a take everywhere project as it’s very easy to remember.
The Easiest Flower Purse Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern comes with a video tutorial showing you how and step by step pattern with pictures. It is an easy project.
Just a tip, I have found it works best if the flower petals are the lightest color used, so that the flowers stick out the most, if you use the lightest color on the center of the flower or connector pieces, then they stick out more and you miss the look of the flowers.
Find the photo tutorial and the full written pattern for The Easiest Flower Purse Free Crochet Pattern at: Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.