- How To Slip Stitch Granny Squares Together: Zigzag Slip Stitch Method
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
Learn how to make this incredibly sweet baby sweater by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Dana B.
Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater by Dana Bold is a pretty quick project and one of many’s favorites for shower gifts. You can actually make several and keep one made in a neutral green or white for a last minute gift for your children’s friends or for some of the new or soon-to-be mothers you know. So, if you’re looking for a baby gift, this is a good one.
Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
6 mos — 17″
12 mos — 18″
18 mos — 19″
24 mos — 20″
Find the full written pattern for this Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater Free Crochet Pattern at: Dana Bold
Thanks to Dana Bold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.