- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
- Beautiful Crochet Lace Centerpiece
Have fun playing around with different yarns using the stitch pattern to create a beautiful and charming scarf which may be soft and warm too.
Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf pattern by Michelle Mooney, uses a repeating Catherine Wheel stitch and ruffled edge and the design creates a wonderful effect which may also be amplified through color choices.
Size E (3.5 mm) crochet hook
Color A: 1 or 2 skeins Noro Silk Garden Sock
Color B: 1 skein Noro Sillk Garden Sock in a contrasting color
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:Michelle Mooney
Thanks to Ellemenno P. for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.