- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
- 10 Free Crochet Basket Patterns for Beginners
This adorable blanket is sure to get lots of hugs. A plush little elephant attached to the center of a small cuddly wave stitch blanket is such a beautiful toy and blankie and the perfect gift for your next baby shower! This Cutie Elephant Blankie by Michele Wilcox is a quick project that any soon to be mom is going to absolutely love it. You’ll be amazed how cute this is in any colorway! Pattern includes detailed instructions to help you make your little elephant blanket.
What you will need:
Red Heart Cutie Pie: 1 ball 503 Splash A and 1 ball 419 Koala B
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4mm [US G-6]
Yarn needle, stitch marker,polyester fiberfill, small amount of black embroidery
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.