- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
- This Adorable Granny Square Blanket Is Perfect For Your Little Girl Or Boy
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
This square is stunning! Classy and elegant with a versatile vintage – look, The Moonlight Owl square pattern by Jen Tyler provides visual interest and everlasting beauty. This pattern provides two options for the border as well as some colourway suggestions and can be used to make anything from a pretty a bag to a stunning pillow case and a gorgeous blanket.
Yarn: any DK weight will do here. I’m definitely not a yarn snob and will crochet using
any medium at hand. Excluding animal fibers of course. As long as I have a huge
choice of colours to work with, I’m as happy as any happy person can be.
Hook size: 4mm or 3.5mm ( I do love the smaller hook size but I have used a 4mm for
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.