- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch
- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
Another great stash buster! This Anticipation Mystery afghan square pattern is so enjoyable and the end result is absolutely gorgeous.The beautiful pattern has so many details to keep the project interesting. Challenging for some , easy for others, this Anticipation Mystery Afghan 12″ block by Margaret MacInnis offers some unique and different techniques such as the surface stitch.
Here are four different color versions of the same pattern. Gorgeous, right?
Gorgeous surface crochet creates a mystery pattern for A New Twist crochet group on Ravelry. Thoroughly tested and approved by a wide audience. This would make an excellent block to start a complete afghan, or be a great addition to a sampler’ghan. Source: Anticipation Mystery Afghan 12″ block
Visit here to get the free pattern to learn more about this square. There’s also a photo tutorial for this square so, make sure you download that too, it’s very detailed and well explained.
Image source: Margaret MacInnis .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.