- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Inspiring Crocheted Giant Doily Rug
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
This beautiful, romantic, Lily Pond Crochet Blanket pattern from the very talented designer Jane Crowfoot requires you to know basic crochet terminology and have a relatively good grip of the basic stitches. This lap blanket/throw has been created using Stylecraft Yarns for Jane’s Crochet Along project. Patterns are available free for you to download from the Stylecraft web site. The first pattern has been published on the 7th April, followed by 7 further patterns, which will be published fortnightly. You can access them via ravelry following this link.
This image courtesy of ravelry .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.