- [Free Pattern] Super Cute, And Very Cuddly Bunny Lovey
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
- Gorgeous Virus Star Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
This beautiful, romantic, Lily Pond Crochet Blanket pattern from the very talented designer Jane Crowfoot requires you to know basic crochet terminology and have a relatively good grip of the basic stitches. This lap blanket/throw has been created using Stylecraft Yarns for Jane’s Crochet Along project. Patterns are available free for you to download from the Stylecraft web site. The first pattern has been published on the 7th April, followed by 7 further patterns, which will be published fortnightly. You can access them via ravelry following this link.
This image courtesy of ravelry .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.