- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] Distinctive And Unique- This Granny Ripples Afghan Is A Real Stunner
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
This beautiful, romantic, Lily Pond Crochet Blanket pattern from the very talented designer Jane Crowfoot requires you to know basic crochet terminology and have a relatively good grip of the basic stitches. This lap blanket/throw has been created using Stylecraft Yarns for Jane’s Crochet Along project. Patterns are available free for you to download from the Stylecraft web site. The first pattern has been published on the 7th April, followed by 7 further patterns, which will be published fortnightly. You can access them via ravelry following this link.
This image courtesy of ravelry .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.