- [Free Pattern]This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- Very Soft And Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
You’ll love how easy this cute pattern is to make! Out of all the bootie patterns this Roll-Tops pattern by Hayley Missingham has the reputation of being the easiest one to follow. It’s also very fast, it can be done in just about an hour. These adorable little booties make a great present for any baby shower. Match them with a cute beanie or baby blanket and you’ll have the sweetest baby set ever!
4.5mm crochet hook
4ply Baby Yarn (I used Bella Baby 4ply)
Finished Size (without stretching)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayleys Little Things
Thanks to Hayley Missingham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.