- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crochet Mat Stitch- Very Easy 2-Row Repeat
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
This light and lacey scarf is beautiful and flirty and just perfect for spring! Lightweight and comfortable, this Spring Flowers Scarf designed by Aprile Mazey makes a perfect gift for Easter or any birthday. The pattern works beautifully in one or two colors at your choice, this airy crochet scarf pattern is a great way to add a splash of color to any outfit. (full collection of crochet scarf patterns here)
Finished Measurements: Length is up to you. My scarf is 8” wide and 48” long.
Yarn: (2) Fine, Sport, Baby. Optional 2 colors of yarn (main and secondary). I used Mint Green as my main color and Peach as my secondary color in the scarf pictured. The yarn I used is 100% cotton. You will need approximately 750 yards of yarn to make a scarf 8” wide and 48” long. 250 yards will be used for the secondary color.
Hook size: G-6 (4.00mm
Notions: stitch markers, yarn needle & scissors.
Gauge: not necessary
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Steady Hand Blog
Thanks to Aprile Mazey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.