- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
You’ll love how easy this cute pattern is to make! Out of all the bootie patterns this Roll-Tops pattern by Hayley Missingham has the reputation of being the easiest one to follow. It’s also very fast, it can be done in just about an hour. These adorable little booties make a great present for any baby shower. Match them with a cute beanie or baby blanket and you’ll have the sweetest baby set ever!
4.5mm crochet hook
4ply Baby Yarn (I used Bella Baby 4ply)
Finished Size (without stretching)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayleys Little Things
Thanks to Hayley Missingham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.