- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Your Favorite Little Girl Will LOVE This Cute Santa Purse!
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
Granny squares are the perfect main piece used to create so many interesting projects. Like this little, cute pincushion in delicate colors. The Daisy Granny Pincushion by Tanya Eberhardt is a simple and adorable pattern which can be used to create cute little gifts. Add a herb potpourri and you’ll have a lovely sachet for your closet.
yarn in yellow, white and any color you like for the squares
3.00 mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Little Things Blogged
Thanks to Tanya Eberhardt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.