- Quick And Easy Bandana Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Blanket Works Up In No Time At All
Granny squares are the perfect main piece used to create so many interesting projects. Like this little, cute pincushion in delicate colors. The Daisy Granny Pincushion by Tanya Eberhardt is a simple and adorable pattern which can be used to create cute little gifts. Add a herb potpourri and you’ll have a lovely sachet for your closet.
yarn in yellow, white and any color you like for the squares
3.00 mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Little Things Blogged
Thanks to Tanya Eberhardt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.