- [Video Tutorial] Best Looking Kitchen Cloths ( Dishcloths) You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- Stunning One Row Crochet Shawl With Free Pattern
Granny squares are the perfect main piece used to create so many interesting projects. Like this little, cute pincushion in delicate colors. The Daisy Granny Pincushion by Tanya Eberhardt is a simple and adorable pattern which can be used to create cute little gifts. Add a herb potpourri and you’ll have a lovely sachet for your closet.
yarn in yellow, white and any color you like for the squares
3.00 mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Little Things Blogged
Thanks to Tanya Eberhardt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.