- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
Granny squares are the perfect main piece used to create so many interesting projects. Like this little, cute pincushion in delicate colors. The Daisy Granny Pincushion by Tanya Eberhardt is a simple and adorable pattern which can be used to create cute little gifts. Add a herb potpourri and you’ll have a lovely sachet for your closet.
yarn in yellow, white and any color you like for the squares
3.00 mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Little Things Blogged
Thanks to Tanya Eberhardt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.