- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
- [Free Pattern] A Textured Blanket With A Heartwarming Story
- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
Granny squares are the perfect main piece used to create so many interesting projects. Like this little, cute pincushion in delicate colors. The Daisy Granny Pincushion by Tanya Eberhardt is a simple and adorable pattern which can be used to create cute little gifts. Add a herb potpourri and you’ll have a lovely sachet for your closet.
yarn in yellow, white and any color you like for the squares
3.00 mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Little Things Blogged
Thanks to Tanya Eberhardt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.