- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
- 21 Free Crochet Doily Patterns
- [Photo Tutorial] Precious Little Baby Cloche With Adorable Flower
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
Everything with flowers brings out the romantic in all of us. Flower squares are always adorable, beautiful and feminine, like this beautiful Twisted Garden by Kris Kelln. The pattern is fun and easy and works up beautifully. With a great design and texture, this pattern is loaded with a variety of stitches that will keep you interested and relaxed at the same time.
9” square, Intermediate Skill Level
Hook 5.5 mm (US I), 5 split stitch markers
Yarn in 4 Colors—recommend Vanna’s Choice heavy worsted/aran-weight
Colors A – 11g (Raspberry) D – 11g (White)
B – 14g (Pink)
C – 5g (Fern)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kris Kelln
Thanks to Kris Kelln for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.