- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Beginner- Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
Everything with flowers brings out the romantic in all of us. Flower squares are always adorable, beautiful and feminine, like this beautiful Twisted Garden by Kris Kelln. The pattern is fun and easy and works up beautifully. With a great design and texture, this pattern is loaded with a variety of stitches that will keep you interested and relaxed at the same time.
9” square, Intermediate Skill Level
Hook 5.5 mm (US I), 5 split stitch markers
Yarn in 4 Colors—recommend Vanna’s Choice heavy worsted/aran-weight
Colors A – 11g (Raspberry) D – 11g (White)
B – 14g (Pink)
C – 5g (Fern)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kris Kelln
Thanks to Kris Kelln for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.