- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
- Everyone Loves This Swirly Heart Hat Crochet Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Easy and fast. Another baby afghan done.
Everything with flowers brings out the romantic in all of us. Flower squares are always adorable, beautiful and feminine, like this beautiful Twisted Garden by Kris Kelln. The pattern is fun and easy and works up beautifully. With a great design and texture, this pattern is loaded with a variety of stitches that will keep you interested and relaxed at the same time.
9” square, Intermediate Skill Level
Hook 5.5 mm (US I), 5 split stitch markers
Yarn in 4 Colors—recommend Vanna’s Choice heavy worsted/aran-weight
Colors A – 11g (Raspberry) D – 11g (White)
B – 14g (Pink)
C – 5g (Fern)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kris Kelln
Thanks to Kris Kelln for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.