- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Designed Beautiful Sea Shell Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy Nautical Baskets Look Like Something Out Of A Catalog
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
Dishcloth or hot pad, this pattern is magical! The petals look very much like the Zinnia flower and the pattern ads so much flower beauty to the kitchen! Zinnia Dishcloth by Lily Sugar’n Cream is a beautiful and thick squishy cloth which works really quickly and is fun to make. Have half-balls in your stash? This is great project and smart way to use up bits of cotton yarn.
Approx 8″ [20.5 cm] in diameter.
Lily® sugar’n cream® (70.9 g/2.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds)
contrast a Hot Pink (01740) (2 m/2 yds) or 1 ball
contrast B Sunshine (00073) (2 m/2 yds) or 1 ball
contrast c Tangerine (01699) (65 m/71 yds) or 1 ball
Size 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.