- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
Dishcloth or hot pad, this pattern is magical! The petals look very much like the Zinnia flower and the pattern ads so much flower beauty to the kitchen! Zinnia Dishcloth by Lily Sugar’n Cream is a beautiful and thick squishy cloth which works really quickly and is fun to make. Have half-balls in your stash? This is great project and smart way to use up bits of cotton yarn.
Approx 8″ [20.5 cm] in diameter.
Lily® sugar’n cream® (70.9 g/2.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds)
contrast a Hot Pink (01740) (2 m/2 yds) or 1 ball
contrast B Sunshine (00073) (2 m/2 yds) or 1 ball
contrast c Tangerine (01699) (65 m/71 yds) or 1 ball
Size 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.