- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Crochet A Pretty Granny Squares Blouse
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
Dishcloth or hot pad, this pattern is magical! The petals look very much like the Zinnia flower and the pattern ads so much flower beauty to the kitchen! Zinnia Dishcloth by Lily Sugar’n Cream is a beautiful and thick squishy cloth which works really quickly and is fun to make. Have half-balls in your stash? This is great project and smart way to use up bits of cotton yarn.
Approx 8″ [20.5 cm] in diameter.
Lily® sugar’n cream® (70.9 g/2.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds)
contrast a Hot Pink (01740) (2 m/2 yds) or 1 ball
contrast B Sunshine (00073) (2 m/2 yds) or 1 ball
contrast c Tangerine (01699) (65 m/71 yds) or 1 ball
Size 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.