- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Super Cozy Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
Love this pattern so much! Veronica’s Rose by Melissa Green is just another gorgeous 12 inch square who is very easy and enjoyable to make. The rose is beautiful and simple…You’ll love to see how this puffy petal flower turns into a nice smooth flat square, just like blooming in your square.
It works up quite fast and is pretty straight-forward once you get past the ribbon round. I have to say that I do LOVE the ribbon round and the pretty leaves.
Image source: Dedri
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.