- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Monkey Any Kid Would Love
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- These Free Crochet Doll Patterns Are Awesome
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
Love this pattern so much! Veronica’s Rose by Melissa Green is just another gorgeous 12 inch square who is very easy and enjoyable to make. The rose is beautiful and simple…You’ll love to see how this puffy petal flower turns into a nice smooth flat square, just like blooming in your square.
It works up quite fast and is pretty straight-forward once you get past the ribbon round. I have to say that I do LOVE the ribbon round and the pretty leaves.
Image source: Dedri
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.