- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] Falling In Love With This Gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Easter Bunny Decoration
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
Love this pattern so much! Veronica’s Rose by Melissa Green is just another gorgeous 12 inch square who is very easy and enjoyable to make. The rose is beautiful and simple…You’ll love to see how this puffy petal flower turns into a nice smooth flat square, just like blooming in your square.
It works up quite fast and is pretty straight-forward once you get past the ribbon round. I have to say that I do LOVE the ribbon round and the pretty leaves.
Image source: Dedri
Thanks to Melissa Green for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.