- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- Easy Granny Christmas Baubles For Stunning Decoration Ideas
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bullion Stitch Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
Little Mary lamb lovey is very huggable and cuddly. Your baby will love going to sleep with it. This lovey pattern is both soft toy and a blanket.
Babies and toddlers love their loveys and this one may become a new favorite. It’s a well known fact that a lovey blanket can help your baby sleep. Little Mary Lamb Lovey free crochet pattern designed by Swecraftcorner is the perfect lovey to sleep with or to drag around for years. This lovey can truly make a baby relaxed and sleepy.
Free Little Mary Lamb Lovey Pattern
You will need:
Yarn: Velvet yarn approx 80m, cotton yarn approx 20-30m, scrap yarn for the bow, eyes and nose – This is the perfect yarn tu use! Click here to see (https://www.loveknitting.com/sirdarsmudge?utm_medium=aliate&a_aid=e3085c44)
Hook: 3,0mm to use with cotton yarn for face, ears and bow
5,0mm for the head
6,0mm for the “body”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Little Mary Lamb Lovey Pattern.
Thanks to Swecraftcorner for the article inspiration and featured image.