- [Free Pattern] Shell Stitch Granny Square Variations Never Looked Better, They’ve Never Been Easier
- Free Beanie Crochet Pattern With Great Texture
- [Video Tutorial] Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
This cuddly crochet bunny lovey is fun and beautiful and perfect for sleeping with it during naps and at night! Bunny Lovey Parts & Pieces by Victoria Stewart is absolutely darling looking and a great pattern for a beginner crocheter. This really cute little lovey makes a perfect baby gift. Your little ones will instantly love this bunny!
Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners
I Love This Yarn – Grey Beard, Light Peach, and City Beat
Small amounts of Embroidery Thread – Pink and Black
F 3.75mm Hook
Yarn Needle (For ends)
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Using recommended tools and materials Bunny head measures approximately 12 inches around; Ears are approximately 5.5 inches long; Arms are approximately 4.25 inches long.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners.
Thanks to Victoria Stewart for the article inspiration and featured image.