- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- [Free Pattern] Mug Of Beer Ami For That Beer-Enthusiast In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Hippie At Heart? Try This Flower Power Dishcloth
- Super Cute And Stylish Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern
This cuddly crochet bunny lovey is fun and beautiful and perfect for sleeping with it during naps and at night! Bunny Lovey Parts & Pieces by Victoria Stewart is absolutely darling looking and a great pattern for a beginner crocheter. This really cute little lovey makes a perfect baby gift. Your little ones will instantly love this bunny!
Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners
I Love This Yarn – Grey Beard, Light Peach, and City Beat
Small amounts of Embroidery Thread – Pink and Black
F 3.75mm Hook
Yarn Needle (For ends)
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Using recommended tools and materials Bunny head measures approximately 12 inches around; Ears are approximately 5.5 inches long; Arms are approximately 4.25 inches long.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners.
Thanks to Victoria Stewart for the article inspiration and featured image.