- [Free Pattern] This Dachshund Bookmark Is Totally Awesome!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jasmine Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bargello Florentine Stripes
- [Free Pattern] This One Hour Scarf Is Perfect For A Quick And Easy Christmas Gift If You’re Good With A Hook!
“This free beanie crochet pattern is a “California Winter” kind of hat – it’s warm and squishy but there are also some holes. :smiley: This Lindsay Beanie free crochet pattern designed by Divine Debris if very simple, easy to customize, and the pattern features 2 sizes, so you can check some people off your gift lists. Using the bulky yarn, you can have a hat done in no time and be ready sip on some hot cocoa while browsing for your next project.”
Lindsay Beanie- Free Beanie Crochet Pattern
US K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
Size #5/ bulky weight yarn
4.5 – 5 oz/ yds
I used Charisma Tweed
Pom-pom maker (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Beanie Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.