- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Anyone Feeling Patriotic
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
“This free beanie crochet pattern is a “California Winter” kind of hat – it’s warm and squishy but there are also some holes. :smiley: This Lindsay Beanie free crochet pattern designed by Divine Debris if very simple, easy to customize, and the pattern features 2 sizes, so you can check some people off your gift lists. Using the bulky yarn, you can have a hat done in no time and be ready sip on some hot cocoa while browsing for your next project.”
Lindsay Beanie- Free Beanie Crochet Pattern
US K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
Size #5/ bulky weight yarn
4.5 – 5 oz/ yds
I used Charisma Tweed
Pom-pom maker (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Beanie Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.