- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Hat Is Really Easy And Quick To Make
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Round, This Wheel Baby Blanket Is Just Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Mandala Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Spice Up Your Home Decor With This Stylish Scalloped Round Doily
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
“Who doesn’t love to wear their craftiness on their sleeve? Or, on their count in pillow for? This Craft Crochet Pillow design by Divine Debris is a fun and easy to customize pattern that you can make into a bag, a wall hanging (to remind you to craft) or keep as a great conversation start for your couch or bed. What you do with it is up to you!”
Crochet Pillow Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
8 oz/ 406 yds
1- 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound and misc stash colors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Pillow Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.