- [Free Pattern] This Woven Stitch Dishcloth Works Up Fast And Easy
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
“Who doesn’t love to wear their craftiness on their sleeve? Or, on their count in pillow for? This Craft Crochet Pillow design by Divine Debris is a fun and easy to customize pattern that you can make into a bag, a wall hanging (to remind you to craft) or keep as a great conversation start for your couch or bed. What you do with it is up to you!”
Crochet Pillow Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
8 oz/ 406 yds
1- 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound and misc stash colors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Pillow Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.