- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- How to Crochet The Spiral Crochet Flower-Video Tutorial And Written Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- [Free Pattern]Love This Crochet Beanie Hat With Flower
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Star Stitches Afghan For Adventurous Beginner
Keep baby nice and warm with this simple and so cute 8 point star baby blanket. Compass baby blanket free crochet pattern designed by Buttonnose Crochet features the popcorn stitch in the star peaks. Every mom will treasure the time you took to make this fabulously beautiful blanket.
This unique and so adorable pattern can be made in any weight yarn and can be made to any size. Great as a baby shower gift, this elegant and simple baby blanket is also the perfect gift for any occasion.
8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
• Stylecraft Batik 138m/50g (8ply/Dk/#3 weight)
100g Cream, 100g Storm, 100g Indigo
• 4mm hook
• Needle to sew in ends
• Can be made to any size you wish
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the 8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Buttonnose Crochet
Thanks to Buttonnose Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.