- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
This beautiful twelve-point star blanket looks great in solid color or with various colors. This Lacy Round Ripple Blanket pattern by Heather Tucker can be made any size from a baby blanket, to a lap blanket or throw. Perfect for stash-busting, this beautiful pattern is wonderful for any special baby in your life.
Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
Bulky weight yarn
Size I (5.5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.