- Sweet Little Dress And Matching Beret Set
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
Use your small amounts of yarn to make these cute and fun amigurumi bunnies with colorful skirts and boxes. The Boxy Skirt Bunny pattern by Minazara is super cute and really easy for a beginner crocheter. About 6 inches tall, these girls and boys bunnies serve a multitude of purposes, from beautiful amigurumi toy to key chains and cute Easter basket stuffer.
Boy And Girl Amigurumi Bunnies
• F5 crochet hook
• 2 9mm eyes
• Worsted weight yarn:
o One color for the bunny
o One (or more) color for the skirt
• Beads/buttons/charms for decoration
• Embroidery floss for the nose and mouth
• Yarn needle
• Stitch Marker
Check out the original source for these amigurumi bunnies crochet patterns with all the directions and full written pattern at: Minazara
Thanks to Minazara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.