- [Free Pattern] Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Pattern With Many Options On The Size
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Starfire Is A Great Starter Square!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- This Peacock Feathers Stitch Afghan Is A Stunner!
What a great little gift! You’ll really enjoy making these cute crochet slippers! Bunny Slippers by Teri Heathcote is a quick and easy pattern, designed to fit babies 0-3 months. Little feet Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!will be so comfortable and protected in these adorable crochet bunny slippers.
Super-Cute Bunny Slippers
3.50 mm hook
DK Yarn – I used Olympus by Crucci
Check out the original source for the Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
Thanks to Teri Heathcote for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.