- Super Fast Mile-A-Minute Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- [Video Tutorial] The Simplest Way To Crochet An Invisible Seam
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Little Crochet Dress For Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
What a great little gift! You’ll really enjoy making these cute crochet slippers! Bunny Slippers by Teri Heathcote is a quick and easy pattern, designed to fit babies 0-3 months. Little feet Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!will be so comfortable and protected in these adorable crochet bunny slippers.
Super-Cute Bunny Slippers
3.50 mm hook
DK Yarn – I used Olympus by Crucci
Check out the original source for the Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
Thanks to Teri Heathcote for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.