- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- Sleepy Teddy Bear Free Crochet Pattern To Help Kids Sleep
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bunny Hat With Flower for Little Girl
- Super Cute And Super Cuddly Avocado Amigurumi Free Pattern
What a great little gift! You’ll really enjoy making these cute crochet slippers! Bunny Slippers by Teri Heathcote is a quick and easy pattern, designed to fit babies 0-3 months. Little feet Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!will be so comfortable and protected in these adorable crochet bunny slippers.
Super-Cute Bunny Slippers
3.50 mm hook
DK Yarn – I used Olympus by Crucci
Check out the original source for the Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
Thanks to Teri Heathcote for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.