- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Return Of Autumn With These Wonderful Crochet Leaves
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
Whenever you crochet an afghan, baby blanket, sweater, scarf or something else, to complete the pattern involves choosing and adding a crochet edge. Here are Five Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges with free pattern, that can dress up pretty much anything you crochet. Thea featured edges are: the crab stitch, the shell edging, the picot edging, the block edging and the blanket edging. Make that finishing part of a long crochet project the best part with these adorable and cute borders.
5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges Free Patterns
These crochet edgings are super easy to do and they add such a simple, polished look to your crochet projects. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below. <3
Save this for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the 5 Simple And Stunning Crochet Edges Free Patterns at: Craftsy.
Thanks to Lisa Gutierrez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.