- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- Eeyore Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern. Thanks for noticin’ me!
Want to learn a super cute and super simple crochet stitch? Check out the spectacular crochet banana stitch! You can use it for lots of crochet projects, from purses to baskets and shawls. This stitch truly looks like a bunch of banana, it’s so eye catching and creates a texture with an amazing visual effect. If you already know how to crochet the bullion stitch, you’ll find the banana stitch to be very easy to crochet. If you’re not familiar with the bullion stitch, don’t worry, the tutorial is very easy to follow and learn.
Crochet Banana Stitch
Here is the Crochet Banana Stitch close up video tutorial. For the details and written pattern (on the video) please watch the video tutorial below. In the process you will also learn how to crochet a super fun crochet banana stitch phone case. Enjoy!
Crochet Banana Stitch Video Tutorial
Thanks to Chompu Handicrafts for the article inspiration and featured image.