- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Will Bring The Magic Of Nautical Knots In Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
- Bright And Clear Textured Afghan Square Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
Want to learn a super cute and super simple crochet stitch? Check out the spectacular crochet banana stitch! You can use it for lots of crochet projects, from purses to baskets and shawls. This stitch truly looks like a bunch of banana, it’s so eye catching and creates a texture with an amazing visual effect. If you already know how to crochet the bullion stitch, you’ll find the banana stitch to be very easy to crochet. If you’re not familiar with the bullion stitch, don’t worry, the tutorial is very easy to follow and learn.
Crochet Banana Stitch
Here is the Crochet Banana Stitch close up video tutorial. For the details and written pattern (on the video) please watch the video tutorial below. In the process you will also learn how to crochet a super fun crochet banana stitch phone case. Enjoy!
Crochet Banana Stitch Video Tutorial
Thanks to Chompu Handicrafts for the article inspiration and featured image.