- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- Spectacular Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
This Sashiko crochet bag pattern is simply magical! Sashiko Project Bag by Christina Hadderingh is a lovely and engaging pattern that’s both very easy and relaxing. It is exciting to see the gorgeous bag pattern emerge as you crochet row after row. The Sashiko embroidery is addicting and very soothing.
Sashiko Crochet Bag Free Pattern
Yarn and notions
Scheepjes Catona 125m/50g:
Main Color: 4 x color 527
Contrast Color : 2 x color 105
NOTE: I did not have any yarn left at the end, so if you need to order online, it’s a good idea to order one extra ball of both colors.
Notions for the crochet part
3,5 mm (E) & 4 mm (G) hook or size to obtain gauge
Optional: Little embellishments for the drawstring, like buttons, tassels or pompoms
Notions for the lining part
Simple canvas bag with handles of 37 cm/14.8” wide (measured flat) x 40 cm/16” high to use as lining
Some sewing thread that matches the Main Color yarn to attach the lining
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Sashiko Crochet Bag Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Spoonful Of Yarn
Thanks to Christina Hadderingh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.