- [Free Pattern] Yoga Lover? These Socks Are Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- [Free Pattern] This Monkey Blanket Is Adorable And Hilarious
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
This Sashiko crochet bag pattern is simply magical! Sashiko Project Bag by Christina Hadderingh is a lovely and engaging pattern that’s both very easy and relaxing. It is exciting to see the gorgeous bag pattern emerge as you crochet row after row. The Sashiko embroidery is addicting and very soothing.
Sashiko Crochet Bag Free Pattern
Yarn and notions
Scheepjes Catona 125m/50g:
Main Color: 4 x color 527
Contrast Color : 2 x color 105
NOTE: I did not have any yarn left at the end, so if you need to order online, it’s a good idea to order one extra ball of both colors.
Notions for the crochet part
3,5 mm (E) & 4 mm (G) hook or size to obtain gauge
Optional: Little embellishments for the drawstring, like buttons, tassels or pompoms
Notions for the lining part
Simple canvas bag with handles of 37 cm/14.8” wide (measured flat) x 40 cm/16” high to use as lining
Some sewing thread that matches the Main Color yarn to attach the lining
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Sashiko Crochet Bag Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Spoonful Of Yarn
Thanks to Christina Hadderingh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.