- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Crochet Top With Fringes
Nice and easy, this spring flowers square features a lilypad with small flowers in the corners. Springtime Lily Pond Square by Amy Ramnarine was designed to celebrate spring flowers in bloom. Pretty much a basic square with a little bit of a different twist in the corners, this absolutely lovely pattern requires approximately 106 yds of Worsted Weight Yarn in 6 colors to get this look.
Beautiful Blooming Spring Flowers Square
Size I (5.5mm) Crochet Hook
Approximately 106 yds of Worsted Weight Yarn in 6 colors
5 yds of Color A – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Robin’s Egg Blue
20 yds Color B – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Mod Blue
15 yds Color C – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Black Currant
4 yds Color D – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Hot Green
42 yds Color E – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: Hot Pink
20 yds Color F – Lily Sugar ‘N Cream: White
Yarn Needle, for weaving ends
Foam blocking board and pins
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Blooming Spring Flowers Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Stitchin’ Mommy
Thanks to Amy Ramnarine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.