- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Shaded Squares Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
- This Adorable Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern Makes Memorable Baby Shower Gifts
Simple and quick, this diagonally knit dishcloth turns out beautifully and the simplicity of the edging detail makes it even better! Grandmother’s Favorite by Vintage is a fast little project easy to adjust to bigger or smaller sizes so it can be used to make beautiful baby blankets too. This pattern creates absolutely the best dishcloth: simple and durable. Everyone around you will be asking for a set!
Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
Materials: Sugar and Cream yarn; Size 6 or 7 needles (US)
Check out the original source for this Diagonally Knit Dishcloth Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vintage
Thanks to Vintage for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.