- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Snapdragon Washcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
Simple and quick, this diagonally knit dishcloth turns out beautifully and the simplicity of the edging detail makes it even better! Grandmother’s Favorite by Vintage is a fast little project easy to adjust to bigger or smaller sizes so it can be used to make beautiful baby blankets too. This pattern creates absolutely the best dishcloth: simple and durable. Everyone around you will be asking for a set!
Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
Materials: Sugar and Cream yarn; Size 6 or 7 needles (US)
Check out the original source for this Diagonally Knit Dishcloth Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vintage
Thanks to Vintage for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.