- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super-Easy Memorable Cable Slouch Beanie
This rug looks amazing and it’s a great crochet pattern that can be one quite quickly considering you’re using the double strand method and a big crochet hook. No more boring floors with this gorgeous rug nearby! Infuse color and pattern into a space and give any area in your house a fresh look and spread personality around a room with only little money.
The video tutorial blow, courtesy of Jayda InStitches is fun and easy to watch and follow.
So go ahead and give that room of yours some much-needed floor love.
Thanks to Jayda InStitches for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.