- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
This rug looks amazing and it’s a great crochet pattern that can be one quite quickly considering you’re using the double strand method and a big crochet hook. No more boring floors with this gorgeous rug nearby! Infuse color and pattern into a space and give any area in your house a fresh look and spread personality around a room with only little money.
The video tutorial blow, courtesy of Jayda InStitches is fun and easy to watch and follow.
So go ahead and give that room of yours some much-needed floor love.
Thanks to Jayda InStitches for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.