- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- Easy Two Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
This beautiful shells blanket is made using a gorgeous pattern design by Mypicot which you can find here. The pattern can be used to create cushion covers, blankets and much more.
If you were looking for a beautiful gift for someone that would appreciate the work and time spent making it, this crochet project is just perfect.
Beautiful Shells Blanket Part in the tutorial, courtesy of Jonna Martinez, is made using a worsted weight cotton yarn Peaches ‘n cream in blue jean and white colors.
Thanks to Jonna Martinez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.