- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- Lapel Jacket To Crochet And Wear This Winter
- Absolutely Lovely Crochet Baby Bonnet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
Use this basic crochet granny square pattern to create beautiful baby blankets, stool or pillow covers or anything else you wish. Traditional Granny Square by Donna Higgins is a simple pattern and a fantastic project for those just starting in crochet. It can be used to create so many wonderful projects!
A baby blanket size granny square is by far one of the easiest projects anyone could create using this pattern and a wonderful potential stash buster. Find the complimentary pattern for the Granny Smith baby blanket by Big Bad Wool HERE.
Or you make a few larger or smaller squares and sew them together to make a small blanket. There are so many choices for those who love creating great and useful things with really simple ideas.
Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern
Check out the original source for this Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Heirloom Stitches
Thanks to Donna Higgins for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.