- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Blanket Pattern In All It’s Purple Glory
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- This Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Is A Wonderful Project To Work On In The Car Or While Watching Television
Make a little girl happy with this quick little stash buster, crocheted kids handbag pattern. Free Crochet Pattern For Child’s Purse by Patterns For Crochet is a really lovely and quick project, perfect for a last minute gift or to make with different buttons or embellishments and in many different colors to match your favorite outfits.
Crocheted Kids Handbag
Finished size approx: 6 Inches wide x 4.5 Inches high
25 grams of King Cole big value baby DK in Colour 1
15 grams of Stylecraft Special DK in Colour 2
1oz of Worsted Weight #3 in color 1
Small amount of Worsted Weight #3 in color 2
4.50mm & 4.00mm crochet hooks
1 medium button
GAUGE – 5hdc and 4 rows measures approx 1 Inch using 4.00mm hook
Check out the original source for this Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Patterns For Crochet
Thanks to Patterns For Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.