- [Video Tutorial] This Baby’s ABC’s Afghan Is Everybody’s Favorite
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
Make a little girl happy with this quick little stash buster, crocheted kids handbag pattern. Free Crochet Pattern For Child’s Purse by Patterns For Crochet is a really lovely and quick project, perfect for a last minute gift or to make with different buttons or embellishments and in many different colors to match your favorite outfits.
Crocheted Kids Handbag
Finished size approx: 6 Inches wide x 4.5 Inches high
25 grams of King Cole big value baby DK in Colour 1
15 grams of Stylecraft Special DK in Colour 2
1oz of Worsted Weight #3 in color 1
Small amount of Worsted Weight #3 in color 2
4.50mm & 4.00mm crochet hooks
1 medium button
GAUGE – 5hdc and 4 rows measures approx 1 Inch using 4.00mm hook
Check out the original source for this Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Patterns For Crochet
Thanks to Patterns For Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.