- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Everyday Crochet Handbag
- Elegant And Simple 8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
We always enjoy seeing a Margaret MacInnis crochet design and this afghan block square is simply magnificent! This fun and challenging square will bring you a great sense of accomplishment when you finish it. The free pattern download includes a very helpful and detailed photo tutorial.
Iris Twins Afghan Block Square by Margaret MacInnis is a beautiful block, with lovely irises in the center. The pattern looks perfect, even for a masculine themed afghan.
Iris Twins Afghan Block Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Caron One Pound
Colors (the scheme isn’t followed exactly, but this is a tutorial, not an lecture on
color) A light grey mix B country rose
C med grey mix
E dark grey mix
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Iris Twins Afghan Block Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.