- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Dragonfly Stitch Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Beanie That’ll Keep You Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
We always enjoy seeing a Margaret MacInnis crochet design and this afghan block square is simply magnificent! This fun and challenging square will bring you a great sense of accomplishment when you finish it. The free pattern download includes a very helpful and detailed photo tutorial.
Iris Twins Afghan Block Square by Margaret MacInnis is a beautiful block, with lovely irises in the center. The pattern looks perfect, even for a masculine themed afghan.
Iris Twins Afghan Block Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Caron One Pound
Colors (the scheme isn’t followed exactly, but this is a tutorial, not an lecture on
color) A light grey mix B country rose
C med grey mix
E dark grey mix
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Iris Twins Afghan Block Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.