- Brilliant Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Pattern For Those Who Still Love The Fuzzy Aliens
- [Free Pattern] Mind-Blowingly Cute And Simple Spider Pom-Pom Hat
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- [Free Pattern] These Cache Baskets Are Incredible And Useful
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
Suitable for adventurous beginners to intermediate crocheters, this 5 petals flower square is so artful, it deserves to be framed. The Fab5Flower Square free crochet pattern by Joy Clements is a detailed and beautifully textured granny square pattern with a vintage feel and look.
The beautiful flower in the center of the granny square is so simple and it looks amazing in all color combinations. This pattern is very versatile and and can be made using any yarn you would normally use for a granny square, with the corresponding hook size.
5 Petals Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn used: Yarn and Colors Must Have cotton in the following colors: cream, pearl, pastel pink,
and antique pink. This lovely yarn is a sport weight (# 2) mercerised cotton: 50 g = 125 m (1.75 oz
= 137 yards)
This pattern should work with any yarn weight of your choice.
Hook: 3.25 mm or whatever size you would normally use with the yarn you choose.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>5 Petals Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Joy Clements for the article inspiration and featured image.