- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Looking Textured Circles Square
A beautiful, floral square can play such an important role when making an afghan. The central piece must meet many qualities and this gorgeous crochet flower square pattern The De Rust Square by Jen Tyler has them all. This beautiful decorative floral block pattern it’s fancy enough to easily become a cushion cover component or a central square in an afghan design, or as a matter of fact, anything else you wish.
Crochet Flower Square Pattern
Hook size: 4mm
Yarn: Elle Yarn Family Knit DK and Stylecraft Special DK
Special Stitches: Surface slip-stitches, French Knots, FP-stitches
Final measurement after blocking: 7 1/2” x 7 1/2”
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner – Intermediate
Check out the original source for this Star Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.