- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
A beautiful, floral square can play such an important role when making an afghan. The central piece must meet many qualities and this gorgeous crochet flower square pattern The De Rust Square by Jen Tyler has them all. This beautiful decorative floral block pattern it’s fancy enough to easily become a cushion cover component or a central square in an afghan design, or as a matter of fact, anything else you wish.
Crochet Flower Square Pattern
Hook size: 4mm
Yarn: Elle Yarn Family Knit DK and Stylecraft Special DK
Special Stitches: Surface slip-stitches, French Knots, FP-stitches
Final measurement after blocking: 7 1/2” x 7 1/2”
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner – Intermediate
Check out the original source for this Star Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.