- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way Ever To Make A Cute Hexagon Baby Jacket With Ruffles!
- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Will Look Amazing On You
A beautiful, floral square can play such an important role when making an afghan. The central piece must meet many qualities and this gorgeous crochet flower square pattern The De Rust Square by Jen Tyler has them all. This beautiful decorative floral block pattern it’s fancy enough to easily become a cushion cover component or a central square in an afghan design, or as a matter of fact, anything else you wish.
Crochet Flower Square Pattern
Hook size: 4mm
Yarn: Elle Yarn Family Knit DK and Stylecraft Special DK
Special Stitches: Surface slip-stitches, French Knots, FP-stitches
Final measurement after blocking: 7 1/2” x 7 1/2”
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner – Intermediate
Check out the original source for this Star Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.