- Brilliant Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Pattern For Those Who Still Love The Fuzzy Aliens
- Heavenly Flower Doily Free Crochet Pattern
- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Is Handy For Comforting And Warmth, And Playtime Fun
This vibrant square looks so great in solid colors! Ana Maria Square by BabyLove Brand is a cute 5.5 in square when worked with DK weight yarn and size 5mm hook. This lovely flower (or, do you see a star?) square is part of a beautiful collection of 33 afghan block patterns used to make a gorgeous 68x68in square blanket. All patterns come with PDF versions, charts, and photo steps, plus mix-and-match joining methods and edging options.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cypress Textiles
Thanks to BabyLove Brand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.