- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Adorable Elephant Lovie Will Make Any Kid Happy
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
This vibrant square looks so great in solid colors! Ana Maria Square by BabyLove Brand is a cute 5.5 in square when worked with DK weight yarn and size 5mm hook. This lovely flower (or, do you see a star?) square is part of a beautiful collection of 33 afghan block patterns used to make a gorgeous 68x68in square blanket. All patterns come with PDF versions, charts, and photo steps, plus mix-and-match joining methods and edging options.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cypress Textiles
Thanks to BabyLove Brand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.