- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- Perfect Fit Size Small Crochet Dog Sweater
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
Another great top, perfect for the summer! This Lace-Inspired Crocheted Top by Valerie Kurita is a very cute summer top, made in cotton, a perfect project for intermediate crocheters. The different stitches used make this very beautiful top. The instructions are provided for 3 different sizes: S, M, L ( more details below). The pattern is easy to follow and quick to make.
From the description: When it comes to lace, crochet shines! This intermediate-level design, carefully choreographed by Valerie Kurita, is worked in Cool Crochet from Bernat and boasts a bevy of pattern stitches.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: Instructions are written for the smallest size with changes for larger sizess given in parentheses. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
Bust: 32 (36.5 40)”. This is a close fitting garment at bodice that stretches to fit actual bust measurement of 34 (38 42)”.
Hips: 35 (40 45)”
Length: 19 (19.5 20)” from top of bodice to lower edge. Length can be adjusted by positioning of straps. (Source)
Image source: ravelry
Featured image source: Beloucattoo
Thanks to Valerie Kurita for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.