- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
This SUPER cute crochet baby bloomers pattern, which is being offered for free courtesy of Jennifer from Luv Boopa, is made for babies 0-18 months old. The 2 layers of ruffles added to the bum make this cute diaper cover pattern almost irresistible. Jeniffer has decided to make a sc hat to match the bloomers as well and the pictures are posted here. The set is so adorable. Although the hat does not have the pattern post it, here is the link to a similar baby hat on the same site, and you can use this one to get to create your own matching baby hat. Here is another picture with these lovely Crochet Ruffle Baby Bloomers .
Photo credit: Jennifer
Thanks to Jennifer for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.