- Crochet Bag Patterns -Free Patterns And Video Tutorials
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Echo Flower Shawl For Anyone Who Loves Flower Patterns
- 4 Awesome Ponytail Hat And Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
With just basic skills and a little time, you can create an absolutely adorable and so funny cat amigurumi. Or maybe three! 🙂 These Funny Cats In Hats by Amigurumi Today, are ready for fun. They look lovely and a bit naughty and those scarves and hats let everybody know how stylish they are! Whether you are young, or young at heart, you will love these crochet cats. Give them as gifts to someone special for any occasion or make them for yourself. They will impress everyone!
Funny Cat Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
Alize Happy Baby (65% acrylic-35% polyamide, 350 m / 100 g) or any other yarn of similar weight
2.5 mm crochet hook
10 mm safety eyes
Embroidery floss for muzzle
Scissors and sewing needle
Any decorations you like
The height of finished crochet cat is about 30-33 cm.
Check out the original source for this Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Amigurumi Today
Thanks to Amigurumi Today for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.