- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- How To Join Yarn Using The Magic Knot Technique
- Absolutely Gorgeous Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
Dolly, the adorable crochet sheep amigurumi is so much fun! She looks so cute and so hilarious at the same time and is intended for children over 3 years old. The pattern is quite simple and this lovely toy can be made in just a few hours. Dolly The Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy designed by LittleOwlsHut is easy to make, and it doesn’t require special skills.
Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy
High: 20 cm (8 inches)
1. Two types of yarn
Fluffy and smooth (smooth should be thinner then the fluffy)
Hooks matching the yarn thickness
2 black beads
Small button for the tail
Check out the original source for this Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: LittleOwlsHut
Thanks to Galina Astashova for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.