- Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern To Make Any Space Extra Special
- 20 Free Crochet Cup Cozy Patterns Perfect For A Quick And Easy DIY Christmas Gift!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
This colorful crochet hexagon flower pattern is full of joy and happiness. What better way to bring colors and beauty to one’s life than a gift inspired by a crochet flower motif? Simple Flower Hexagon by Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) is suitable for adventurous beginners and intermediate crocheters. The pattern is easy and quick and comes with both written instructions and pictures.
Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern
Recommended yarn:Scheepjes Catona
Recommended hook size:3.5mm
Finished size:approx. 11cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Dominika Karpińska for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!