- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- (N/A) This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
This colorful crochet hexagon flower pattern is full of joy and happiness. What better way to bring colors and beauty to one’s life than a gift inspired by a crochet flower motif? Simple Flower Hexagon by Tally’s Crafts (Dominika Karpińska) is suitable for adventurous beginners and intermediate crocheters. The pattern is easy and quick and comes with both written instructions and pictures.
Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern
Recommended yarn:Scheepjes Catona
Recommended hook size:3.5mm
Finished size:approx. 11cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Dominika Karpińska for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!