- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make These Adorable Crocheted Icicle Ornaments For Your Christmas Tree
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Bobble Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Americana Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
Make yourself a uniquely stylish doily dream catcher wall hanging with this wonderful free crochet pattern! Stunning Doily Dream Catcher by Julia Hart is made of just one ball of It’s a Wrap Rainbow and measures about 34” when attached to hula hoop. Celebrate your love of yarn and art with this gorgeously designed piece of art that is so affordable for everyone! It is such a great meaningful way to honor your love for crochet and beauty.
Stunning Doily Dream Catcher Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® It’s A Wrap Rainbow™: 1 cake 9347 Whisper
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 3.25 mm [US D-3]
34″ [86.5 cm] hula hoop, yarn needle
Optional materials: 9 yds (8.2 m) of 2½” [6.3 cm] wide ribbon, hot glue gun and glue (to cover hula hoop)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Stunning Doily Dream Catcher Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Julia Hart for the article inspiration and featured image.