- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
- Boho Tunic Crochet Pattern For ANY Size
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
What a beauty! This gorgeous Living Room Afghan by Sarah of Sarah’s Projects is made using the shell stitch and finished off with a scalloped edge. The light color ads to the beauty of this crochet blanket and shows the pattern really well. The pattern for the afghan is pretty easy and versatile; you can adjust the size and make the afghan as big or small as you want.
If you need help add the scalloped trimming, this video tutorial is going to help you tons! Enjoy!
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.