- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow Free Pattern -Fun Crochet For Kids
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Front Post Treble Cluster Stitch
What a beauty! This gorgeous Living Room Afghan by Sarah of Sarah’s Projects is made using the shell stitch and finished off with a scalloped edge. The light color ads to the beauty of this crochet blanket and shows the pattern really well. The pattern for the afghan is pretty easy and versatile; you can adjust the size and make the afghan as big or small as you want.
If you need help add the scalloped trimming, this video tutorial is going to help you tons! Enjoy!
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.