- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
- Colorful Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch For Beginners
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
We love video tutorials! So easy to understand a pattern and to follow along! They are great for people who do not understand written pattern and also for those who understand them. Is just something else when you can see a person “live” talking to you and telling you what steps to take to get done the project you so much desire to make.
When I read Delisa‘s little story on her blog, I smiled. It’s true! Some people cannot understand written patterns! This super-cute granny square she made for her baby, was inspired by bobwilson123’ YouTube video tutorial. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.