- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty And Unusual Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Streamwave Afghan Reminds Me Of Stained Glass
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crystal Waves Crochet Stitch For Fast And Easy Baby Blankets
With a great teacher, learning how to crochet can be easy. Or at least, it’s simplified a lot. The Basic Granny Square tutorials -both video and photos- by Sandra Petit are brilliant. You’ll learn different ways to begin your square, and different ways to join each round. You’ll also learn the invisible finish off and how to join a new color. There is a video tutorial showing a different method of joining a new color – after finishing off the present round. You’ll learn to crochet the reversible granny square.
The pictures and detailed instructions make crochet really simple. At the end of How to make a Granny Square tutorial you’ll be amazed how ready you are to make your first granny blanket.
Thanks to Sandra Petit for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.