- [Free Pattern] Is soft, Is Chunky, Is Quick! This Granny Square Blanket Is Awesome!
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Celtic Weave Stitch
- 4 Free C2C Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
With a great teacher, learning how to crochet can be easy. Or at least, it’s simplified a lot. The Basic Granny Square tutorials -both video and photos- by Sandra Petit are brilliant. You’ll learn different ways to begin your square, and different ways to join each round. You’ll also learn the invisible finish off and how to join a new color. There is a video tutorial showing a different method of joining a new color – after finishing off the present round. You’ll learn to crochet the reversible granny square.
The pictures and detailed instructions make crochet really simple. At the end of How to make a Granny Square tutorial you’ll be amazed how ready you are to make your first granny blanket.
Thanks to Sandra Petit for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.