- How To Turn YOUR Favorite Square Into An Afghan
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 6 Blocks Of 15 Colours Make A Beautiful Cosy Stripe Blanket
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
With a great teacher, learning how to crochet can be easy. Or at least, it’s simplified a lot. The Basic Granny Square tutorials -both video and photos- by Sandra Petit are brilliant. You’ll learn different ways to begin your square, and different ways to join each round. You’ll also learn the invisible finish off and how to join a new color. There is a video tutorial showing a different method of joining a new color – after finishing off the present round. You’ll learn to crochet the reversible granny square.
The pictures and detailed instructions make crochet really simple. At the end of How to make a Granny Square tutorial you’ll be amazed how ready you are to make your first granny blanket.
Thanks to Sandra Petit for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.