- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- Quick And Fun Crochet Flower Coaster
- [Free Pattern] It’s All About Texture! This Square Pattern Is Amazing!
With a great teacher, learning how to crochet can be easy. Or at least, it’s simplified a lot. The Basic Granny Square tutorials -both video and photos- by Sandra Petit are brilliant. You’ll learn different ways to begin your square, and different ways to join each round. You’ll also learn the invisible finish off and how to join a new color. There is a video tutorial showing a different method of joining a new color – after finishing off the present round. You’ll learn to crochet the reversible granny square.
The pictures and detailed instructions make crochet really simple. At the end of How to make a Granny Square tutorial you’ll be amazed how ready you are to make your first granny blanket.
Thanks to Sandra Petit for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.