- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Orange Blossom Crochet Afghan Blanket Is Amazing!
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
These smiley faces are a fun crochet project and totaly perfect for beginners. If you are fairly new to crochet and want to progress to following a pattern then this is one to have a go at. These Basic Beginner Amigurumi Smiley Face Balls are so cute! And funny! Hard to keep your face straight while looking at them, don’t you think?
They are not meant for babies or small children because small parts however they are super cute to give away as gifts! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.