- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
- Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny – Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
Are you ready to try a new square? Ok, so here is the breathtakingly beautiful flower-block design by Melinda Miller, whose name is “More V’s please”.
The flower shape in the middle seems to be bringing out the African Flower model. Can you see it or is just me? The V stitches are so very cute and really striking. This square is going to look really pretty in any afghan. If you follow Melinda’s advice you’ll get a 12″ pattern, however you can re-size it to smaller by losing the rounds of v’s and/or using DK yarn rather than Worsted. The choice is yours.
This pattern is for the Intermediate Beginner. Stitches used are sc, hdc, dc and the V-st. One or more colors will work up a very pretty square.
Note: Pattern is written for just one color, but use as many as you like for stunning results (see all of the projects.) Just make your color changes at the beginning of a round.
The pattern is available in a pdf format and also as a photo tutorial at Look At What I Made! I love very much Dedri’s tutorials as they are always very detailed and easy to follow along.
Image source: Dedri
Thanks to Melinda Miller for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.