- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
Are you ready to try a new square? Ok, so here is the breathtakingly beautiful flower-block design by Melinda Miller, whose name is “More V’s please”.
The flower shape in the middle seems to be bringing out the African Flower model. Can you see it or is just me? The V stitches are so very cute and really striking. This square is going to look really pretty in any afghan. If you follow Melinda’s advice you’ll get a 12″ pattern, however you can re-size it to smaller by losing the rounds of v’s and/or using DK yarn rather than Worsted. The choice is yours.
This pattern is for the Intermediate Beginner. Stitches used are sc, hdc, dc and the V-st. One or more colors will work up a very pretty square.
Note: Pattern is written for just one color, but use as many as you like for stunning results (see all of the projects.) Just make your color changes at the beginning of a round.
The pattern is available in a pdf format and also as a photo tutorial at Look At What I Made! I love very much Dedri’s tutorials as they are always very detailed and easy to follow along.
Image source: Dedri
Thanks to Melinda Miller for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.